- The Making of a Shuffler – Part 1: Lessons of Childhood
- The first world problem of efficiency
- The insanely normal practice of paying for empty and unused space
- A Sydney home owner is made 1 Smashed Avo at a time
- Cool ways to keep warm this winter – The non money burning guide
- Locus of Control – The offensive notion that you control your life
- Volatility does not equal Risk – clearing up this share market misconception
- Stop throwing your money in the garbage – ABCs War on Waste
- The real cost of commuting – For Australians
- This is Frankly absurd – An in depth look at Franking Credits
- The multi-million dollar playground for adults
- A Shuffler’s other half – what the girlfriend thinks
- Life is more than just your 20s
- The happiness rollercoaster and financial nosedive
- Stupidity that deserves to be called out – wasting your precious free time
- What is your excuse for not retiring early?
- Your electronics have a party trick you’ve never noticed
- Spending your way to Misery – Get off the Rat Wheel
- Stop going broke trying to impress people – Financial Independence, Early Retirement
- Stop being fooled by brands and prices – Financial Independence, Retire Early
- Inflation – The silent killer of your wealth and financial independence
- 7 Ways a Shuffler saves money on their groceries
- Can you really trust Superannuation? A case against adding extra money to your Super
- Taking Action – Making the changes needed for Financial Independence
- Money vs Time – Thinking about money in a whole new light
- Savings Rate – The most important factor to your financial independence
- Work – The only socially acceptable obsession – is it healthy?
- Rentvesting in Shares instead of Property – Property isn’t our only option
- I bought a Car! – Why I decided to downgrade to save money
- Am I missing out? – Early retirement, is it worth it?
- How to stay fit without a Gym Membership – Cheaper, More convenient, More fun
- The insanity of Sydney Real Estate – Why I am staying away
- Valentine’s Day done cheap
- How I knocked $200 off my monthly expenditure in just a few clicks to save serious money.
- Just Working – The dreaded answer to a question I am asked often
- When is Enough, Enough? – How much do I need to retire?