Below you will see a list of every single post I have written. If you want to take it all in from the beginning, you can scroll to the bottom and start there. Otherwise pick and choose from the title’s that interest you the most.
Financial freedom is just around the corner.
As always, Keep Shuffling
- A Year of Shuffling – 2017 in Review – All will be revealed (almost)
- Avoid the circling vultures during your next ’emergency’
- Overtime | When reasonable turns unreasonable
Nothing to see here
- Aussie Firebug and Pat the Shuffler have a conversation
- When work isn’t work anymore
- Things to steer clear of in the supermarket maze
- The Making of a Shuffler – Part 3: The start of my full time working life
- Convenience is tempting | Give yourself no option but to shuffle
- Big moves in a Shuffler’s world
- Going obese on convenience
- The Making of a Shuffler – Part 2: My Early 20’s
- Why I write what I write
- The Making of a Shuffler – Part 1: Lessons of Childhood
- The first world problem of efficiency
- The insanely normal practice of paying for empty and unused space
- A Sydney home owner is made 1 Smashed Avo at a time
- Cool ways to keep warm this winter – The non money burning guide
- Locus of Control – The offensive notion that you control your life
- Volatility does not equal Risk – clearing up this share market misconception
- Stop throwing your money in the garbage – ABCs War on Waste
- The real cost of commuting – For Australians
- This is Frankly absurd – An in depth look at Franking Credits
- The multi-million dollar playground for adults
- A Shuffler’s other half – what the girlfriend thinks
- Life is more than just your 20s
- The happiness rollercoaster and financial nosedive
- Stupidity that deserves to be called out – wasting your precious free time
- What is your excuse for not retiring early?
- Your electronics have a party trick you’ve never noticed
- Spending your way to Misery – Get off the Rat Wheel
- Stop going broke trying to impress people – Financial Independence, Early Retirement
- Stop being fooled by brands and prices – Financial Independence, Retire Early
- Inflation – The silent killer of your wealth and financial independence
- 7 Ways a Shuffler saves money on their groceries
- Can you really trust Superannuation? A case against adding extra money to your Super
- Taking Action – Making the changes needed for Financial Independence
- Money vs Time – Thinking about money in a whole new light
- Savings Rate – The most important factor to your financial independence
- Work – The only socially acceptable obsession – is it healthy?
- Rentvesting in Shares instead of Property – Property isn’t our only option
- I bought a Car! – Why I decided to downgrade to save money
- Am I missing out? – Early retirement, is it worth it?
- How to stay fit without a Gym Membership – Cheaper, More convenient, More fun
- The insanity of Sydney Real Estate – Why I am staying away
- Valentine’s Day done cheap
- How I knocked $200 off my monthly expenditure in just a few clicks to save serious money.
- Just Working – The dreaded answer to a question I am asked often
- When is Enough, Enough? – How much do I need to retire?